During the Education Technology Innovation Day, the library had a contest in which participants raced to see how many questions they could answer in 3 minutes. I promised to provide those answers so here they are!
- Number of books that Dr. Ignatius Fong has written or contributed to.
- Number of articles from Dr. Michael Cusimano published from 2010-2012.
- Number of articles on honey as a wound dressing.
- Number of items on the flipped classroom from 2012-2014.
- How many articles about nursing preceptors in the JBI database.
- Which phrase gets you more results? Handwashing, hand hygiene or hand washing?
- The title of the first article that pops up on hospital floods.
- Find the controversial Nature papers by Haruko Obokata on a new technique for producing stem cells.
- The title of the oldest article on affordable housing and mental health.
By Pam Richards, Team Leader.