JAMA Evidence is an online resource to help identify the best available evidence by providing guides to the systematic consideration of the validity, importance, and applicability of claims about the assessment of health problems and the outcomes of health care.
Features of JAMA Evidence:
- Users’ Guides to the Medical Literature: A Manual for Evidence-Based Clinical Practice, 3rd Edition
- The Rational Clinical Examination: Evidence-Based Clinical Diagnosis
- Care at the Close of Life: Evidence and Experience
Others tools and resources include:
- Calculators: Calculators are functional, interactive tools designed to enhance the user’s understanding of statistical and mathematical relationships in EBM. Review the Risk Reduction Calculator for free.
- Education Guides: A robust library of PowerPoint slide sets aimed at instruction and learning of EBM concepts. They are linked to related content and are available through search.
- Glossary: Browse more than 900 EBM terms and definitions from the global navigation button.