Back in March we shared the news about the development of a new library policy for delivering systematic and scoping review search services. The Health Sciences Library is thrilled to announce the completion of the Systematic Search Services Policy, now in effect.
Please find the Health Sciences Library Systematic Search Services Policy here as a PDF, and in the St. Michael’s Hospital Corporate Policies & Procedures System (CPPS) here (internal link for on-site users).
The objectives of this new policy are to:
- harmonize services offered to all research teams;
- ensure required project plans and protocols are in place before embarking on a new research study;
- educate and support research teams with resources and background information to select the most appropriate methodology and review type for their research;
share successful factors associated with completion and publication of a systematic or scoping review;
- adhere to appropriate reporting guidelines and standards to enhance the quality and transparency of systematic and scoping reviews conducted at St. Michael’s Hospital;
- uphold reputation of St. Michael’s Hospital researchers and research activities by supporting the delivery of high quality publications.
Please share any feedback or questions with us about our new policy by contacting email@example.com or 416-864-5059.