The Health Sciences Library today, yesterday and tomorrow. Please join us on Friday October 20, from 1:00-3:00PM for an open house in celebration of St. Michael’s Hospital’s 125th Anniversary.
Meet today’s modern library
- Learn about the impact and outcomes of the library’s many services to staff, students, and researchers
- Highlight collections of e-books, e-journals and other electronic tools
- Explore conference and research posters by our staff representing contributions to library scholarship
- Put a face to a name: meet staff you have liaised or worked with in person
Celebrate our library’s legacy and what has not changed
- While over 90% of our collection is digital, we still have hard copies of key texts, and the widely-used Popular Science collection and the new Leadership Development collections
- Look back with nostalgia at the Health Sciences Library’s history at St. Michael’s Hospital
- Take home a bargain at our book sale: $2 per item, or three items for $5
Talk to us about our future
- Join us for cake and coffee
- Share your vision for the library, and tell us how it can better serve your needs
We look forward to seeing you there!